Monday, September 23, 2013

October Menu

It's not always easy to get into the "fall" spirit when it's still 90 degrees everyday but I'm giving it a go!  I am making fall...ish dishes this month in hopes cooler weather is not far away. 

As always, I am hoping I'll receive some feedback from you as to what you want to see on the menu each month.  For instance, a friend called me last week with a recipe to try.  It was a salad and needed to be fresh.  It was no problem to gather the ingredients, put together the salad and deliver it for lunch.  I'm happy to do it if I am able.

 Call me if you have a special request for yourself or your office.  I'll do my best to accommodate.

I have placed the menu on an excel spreadsheet this month that only requires you to fill in the quantity of each item.  If it works properly the totals of your order should update as you enter quantities.  It is two pages as the items still available from the September menu are on the second sheet.

You will need to save the spreadsheet to your own computer then attach the completed spreadsheet to an email back to me.  Of course, if this is clear as mud to you, just email me with your order. 

If you are not on my email distribution list and would like to be just send me a request at imcookingforyou@gmail.com  I'll add you right away and send the menu to you. 

Thanks again everyone for all your support and comments.  Love you all, Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment